Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Eat Your Heart Out, Peggy Olsen



Mad Men is one of the best shows on television right now. People keep telling you this, and you're probably tired of hearing it, but it's true. Just watch it. Season 2 just came out on DVD, so I'm scrambling to watch before the Season 3 premiere on August 16th. It's not a challenge to curl up on the couch with 2 hours of Don Draper a night though.

The delightful Pop Candy alerted me to the new promotional website the show's network, AMC, has created for the show, where you can "Mad Men Yourself" and create your own little 60s avatar of yourself. I was tempted to go with more of a Joan Holloway, martini-bar vibe, but let's be honest--I'm more of the Peggy Olsen type (though Betty Draper is my favorite).

2 comments:

  1. SO FUN! I too am eating up Season 2 right now (and am impatiently waiting for netflix to give me more!!) ... and i'm off to turn myself into Betty's friend Francine, I think....

    (Betty is my fav. too, but I know I'm nothing like her)

    ReplyDelete