Friday, February 5, 2010

In the trenches

There's nothing like the classic look of a nicely-cut, fitted trench. I am in the market for a new one come spring (please, get here faster!) because my cute white one that I got at Forever 21 two springs ago has seen better (and cleaner) days. Here are a few current favorites:


I love the royal blue of this Phase 8 "mac," available at John Lewis 


The Bahnhof coat at Modcloth is sophisticated and chic--love the asymmetrical buttons. 






You can usually count on Old Navy to present solid, budget-friendly jackets, especially for Spring. It's a classic, no-frills take on the trench that's easy on the wallet--can't go wrong. 




This Topshop number (spotted on Feather) is unfortunately out of stock. But aren't the polka dots and bows so much fun? 


And you can't mention trench coats without mentioning Burberry. They have cornered the market on beautiful, classic trench coats and it's a pipe dream for every classy lady to someday own one. You can pick up this basic model at Bergdorf Goodman

2 comments:

  1. I usually frown upon purchasing expensive clothing, but owning a Burberry trench is a "must have" for my future closet. I adore their coats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy the green version of the Old Navy one.

    ReplyDelete